For immediate consideration
- Lead Dispatchers are responsible for training and supervising dispatchers.
- Duties and responsibilities include: Assure quality of dispatch operations including monitoring Dispatchers
- Coach dispatchers to resolve performance issues and compliance with the MBTA policies and procedures
- Manage attendance, retention, quality, performance and adherence to company and client standards for a team of associates.
- Manage team breaks, lunches, and non-productive times to insure maximum available productivity
- Provide encouragement and motivation to associates on a consistent basis to maintain excellent performance and quality.
- Manage programs to goal and promptly communicate changes to associates and management staff.
- Counsel, coach and discipline associates using the establish policies and processes when necessary.
- Confirm the accuracy of payroll hours for each team member.
- Maintain the work schedule and track the schedule adherence of each associate.
- Provide constant communication with all departments.
- Ensure associates conform to all local, state and federal guidelines and laws relating to teleservices including the Americans with Disabilities Act.
, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org