The duties of dispatchers will depend on the division of dispatch responsibilities between the TRAC and service providers. In general, dispatchers will be required to perform all of the tasks required to fulfill the dispatch responsibilities of the Contractor.
For immediate consideration
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent knowledge of the RIDE service area streets, landmarks, and institutions, including all major trip generators and transfer points.
- Excellent knowledge of traffic patterns and their impact on paratransit operations.
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and on a two-way communication device.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and paratransit scheduling software (and preferably ADEPT) and the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
, please forward your resume to email@example.com