Logistics Planners/Schedulers are responsible for final scheduling of next-day trips onto available runs.
- Review schedules produced by reservationist for obvious inefficiencies and policy violations and make adjustments to resolve these.
- Schedule all unscheduled trip requests to runs or assign them to non-dedicated providers.
- Re-batch trips to optimize productivity within standards for on-time performance and ride time.
- Review all runs for exceptions before they are finalized (for example, capacity violations, on-time violations, ride time violations, etc.).
- Three years of relevant experience, preferably in the transportation industry.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent knowledge of the RIDE service area streets, landmarks, and institutions, including all major trip generators and transfer points.
- Excellent knowledge of traffic patterns and their impact on paratransit operations.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and with paratransit scheduling software (preferably ADEPT) and the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Salary based upon experience! For immediate consideration
, please forward your resume to email@example.com