District Manager – Paratransit Call Center Operations
First Transit is conducting a search for a District Manager of Call Center Operations based in Glen Ellyn, IL. As a viable candidate you must have a strong proven record of success managing multiple Paratransit Call Centers. We place emphasis on professional development and reward those who contribute growth to the company.
• Ensuring escalated customer satisfaction issues are met and are in line with customer service standards and metrics.
• Coordinates prospective business with the Business Development team.
• Maintains compliance standards with contracts.
• Helps drive revenue growth.
• Maintains a working knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid.
• Implements activities designed to attract, develop and retain a diverse work team.
• Ensures action plans are implemented to meet service and productivity goals.
• Develops and maintains strong customer relationships for each contract.
• Works with leadership in providing help to underperforming locations.
• Responsible for process improvement, staff management and coaching.
• Drives other projects as requested by Sr. Leadership.
• 5 years related experience with transportation in some form. For example, providing Medicaid trips, paratransit call center experience, public transit experience, working with MCO’s and providers etc.
• Experience with prior authorization non-emergency transportation services.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience managing multiple call centers.
• Exceptional focus on customer service.
• 4 year degree preferred.
• Ability to succeed in a metrics driven environment.
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry. Equal Opportunity Employer.